Sunday, April 8, 2012

Asia Monroe is a fake who stole Karin identity



Even though it is not well known, we at Quarantine Radio were the first ones to conduct an interview with Asia Monroe which took place 1/1712.Our establishment try to reward people that we see that have a hustle and drive for success, and that was seen in Asia when I first contacted her for an interview. By doing this, we made a rookie mistake and did not do a deep investigation of the person we were bout to interview. All I knew is she was a up and coming model trying to make a name for herself, and a hour before the show she surprised me by revealing to me that she was a transexual, which was a total shocker. I try not to judge people so I still proceeded with the interview. During the interview when my partner found out her situation he was highly upset and said somethings which our listening base found funny, but being the person that I am, after Ms Monroe disconnected from the radio show, I tried to make sure that this person was alright and that no comments were offensive towards them.

Like all of the guest that come on my show I try to keep a constant communication with them, after awhile this person eventually told me that they lied about being a transexual which was puzzling to me. While wondering why would anyone lie about something like that, a few weeks later she texted me telling me that some photos had leaked from her phone onto the net, then another week later another story had "leaked" about her. I started becoming very suspicious of what was really going on. Bout a day later someone had informed me someone was talking about listening to our show with her, which happen to be one of the websites that was posting these stories. After the show leaked she then again was telling people she was a transexual again. By this point I was high confused on what to believe any more, few seconds later someone brought to my attention a girl was claiming that the pictures being posted were hers and that Asia was a fake. When I question Asia about this she was highly upset that I would accuse her of being a fake. After following the other girl on twitter and Facebook she proceeded to block me on those social networks and said I was not being supportive. With the truth finally coming out I felt it was my responsibility to apologize for everything that took place.

I am honestly sorry that this poor girl Karin had to go through this whole thing. It really makes me wonder why someone would go through all the trouble of pretending to be someone else and at the same time ruin that person reputation. We have recently taken down the young lady picture from the interview segment and really would like to apologize for the part we took in this scandal. Like I said before it was a rookie mistake and we take full responsibility for not getting more information about the person to make sure they were who they said they were.

We at Quarantine Radio would like to wish Karin luck in her future venture and hope this whole situation does not damage any opportunities that might become available to her.



Listen to internet radio with Quarantine Radio on Blog Talk Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter