Monday, August 22, 2011

#QuarantineRadio interview with @ALuvv


Interview
Listen to internet radio with Quarantine Radio on Blog Talk Radio


Bio
Born and bred out of Charlotte North Carolina, music has always been apart of me since I was little kid. From hearing my late great mother, Mrs. Judy L. Prayor sing to me when I was a little tike, to my dad, Mr. Aaron L. Hackett Sr. Didn't start taking it serious until after middle school. I tried out for dance, theatre & arts. I hardly paid attention in my classes. To busy trying to write songz, or work on my rap songs in afterschool and on the bus batteling the big kids. But singing I juzt picked up. I knew it was a GOD-GIVEN talent and in my heart to share to the world. So at 25 & still striving, I do performances, dance, write my own songz. Im in a genre of R&B/Pop/Hip-Hop Singer/Songwriter/Performer. I wanna do this til I can't do it knowmore. I LOVE IT. Some of my inspiratations in this industry is: Tupac A. Shakur, Tempations, Marvin Gaye, James Brown, Aaliyah, Ginuwine, Timbaland, Justin Timberlake, Playa, Dru-Hill, Usher, Drake, Lil Wayne, etc. Just to name a few. There's more...

Follow on twitter @ALuvv 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter