Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bud Light best round ever contest


Bud Light is giving away $10,000,000 to one lucky fan that thinks they can get inside the heads of NFL GMs and coaches and know what they are going do through out the first round. But one of the catches to this contest is, a person has to like Bud Light FaceBook page. Seeing that I am a drinker, and do not want anyone confused that I might of went back to drinking, I decided not to enter the contest. And even when I did drink, I did not drink beer, so overall I would have not enter, but any NFL expert or guru, think they can beat the ODDs, here your chance to prove it...go to Bud Light FaceBook page. Click like, and your on your way to your chance of $10,000,000. Good luck to anyone who enters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter