Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Choose The Cover Of Rolling Stone: @MUFFMOMMY




So I came across this artist Muffy from Atlanta, Ga, very unique style and creative. That is what I like most about artists, when the can step out of the usual and express who they are through their music, without being what the industry wants an artist to me. That exactly what I heard when I listen to her music.

There is a contest with Rolling Stone, where they have 15 unsigned musicians to compete for the chance to be on the cover of Rolling stone. Muffy has enter this contest or one can say tournament that has four rounds for the artist to go through.

The first round involves the public voting on the artist, so I encourage people to check out the link, listen to her music and vote. You can also follow her on twitter at twitter.com/MUFFMOMMY


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter